Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally arrived!

My stuff finally arrived! Exactly one month after they depart from Macau on 12th Feb. Spent the Saturday unpacking and boy, do I have a lot of stuff! BUT most importantly, hook up my MAC and I'm finally on-line again!

The world is now so connected that one will feel uncomfortable or uneasy if they did not check their emails, or they did not receive any SMS or phone call the whole day... Makes you really think what do people do in the past where there was no such thing as a phone or internet.. ??

Anyway, my MAC is back, I'm on-line and it's GREAT to be back.

After 6 years of exile, it feels good to back on motherland where I can have char kway teow or laksa at any time of the day! Plus, lots of places to visit/re-visit to fully utilise my E-3 :)

So will be updating the blog a lot more regularly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home