Thursday, January 21, 2010

Going Home!

After 6 years of 'exile', I'm finally going back to motherland! Yes, finally decided to return to Singapore to take up a job offer back home, to be with the Mrs and to enjoy the little home which we have spent the last 5 months beautifying :)

It was a semi-difficult decision, a small cut in pay, have to work a bit more harder, but in the end, family life and my responsibilities as a husband and a son prevails, and I put my signature on the dotted line. So like the terminator used to say - "I'll be back!"

Now next... my 20-year old Presea is reaching it's limit, it has served me (and whoever was driving it while I was away) well, but there will be a time that I will have to scrap it. SO, I'll need a new ride when I get back! Let's see what's on the market then... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home