Sunday, July 05, 2009

Homeward bound...

Yes, another week to go and I'll be heading home for a short break. This tme, we're off to Chiang Mai to chill a little before spending a few days at home. Hope I don't end up spending money to buy camera and computer accessories :(

For this home coming, I'm also meeting the Doraemon Club guys!! Can't believe that we have this club up for 10 years now!! It was during my days at the Regent that this little club was formed where we meet regularly to makan and at the same time, bitch about work and mthe bosses... the club slowly 'disintegrated' due to the members leaving the hotel, and some moving overseas to work.... But by a twist of fate, we're all making a commitment to meet on the 18th July at the Regent - that'll bring back some fond memories... looking forward to that day.... But first, I got to make my way to Chiang Mai for some elephant trekking, bamboo rafting, tribal visits and shopping at the famous Chiang Mai night bazaaer with the Mrs :)

Hope to get some pretty pictures in Chiang Mai....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home