Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mongkok - Hong Kong

My first visit to Mongkok in Hong Kong today. The place is well known for it's electronic goods, cameras and computing stuff. Plenty of shops selling all kinds of computers, all brands of camera, mobile phones, accessories etc etc... The place is pack with people, the place is pack with people... Unbelievable, way surpasses Orchard Road on a weekend.

If you think Funan Centre and Sim Lim Square are great place to get stuff, you'll go crazy in Mongkok! Prices are extremely competitive, with shops giving all kinds of freebies to entice buyers, just crazy. For the consumer looking for electronic goods, it's a shopping haven, especially for camera lovers, gadgets junkies, you can spend the whole day here!

I had an objective, so for me it was get in, grab the stuff and get out! I need to be back to catch the Premier League winning game between Man Utd and Arsenal :)

But I will definitely find my way back to Mongkok for more stuff :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home