Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home coming!

Finally, after a long time, I'll be on my way back to lovely Singapore. But first I need to reward myself and the wife with a short holiday in Koh Samui. We'll be staying in the Four Seasons (but of course!), and I'll be doing some canopy adventure while Cheryl burns a hole in my pocket with all her Spa treatments... (yikes, there goes my budget for the Olympus E-620)!

We'll be spending one week away from sin city, but only have 2 days in Singapore. It's been a long time for me... and it's feels different from the time I was in the Maldives where I get to go home every 3 months. And it will be the first time I am leaving the office for a week without my laptop!! In the past, the company's lappy is always with me and I feel compel to do emails every night, not this time! Well, this is perhaps one of the 'perks' of not being the boss :)

I hope I can get some rest in Koh Samui, and at the same time, take some photographs in Koh Samui and in Singapore. I've spent the last 4 months staring at the grey skies of Macau, and have not seen the sun at all :( I'm becoming like snow white, and I feel so unhealthy! I need the sun! Darling, where's my coppertone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home