Sunday, April 20, 2008

Typhoon Neoguri - I came, I blow and I go

So, Typhoon Neoguri lasted only less than 24 hours, although it went up to warning level 8, by evening, the stand-down signal was given and by Sunday morning, it a was a clear and bright sky. it was the clearest day I've ever seen in Macau!! Not much damages was done except some young trees being brought down by the gusts of wind. The telecommunication system went down for a couple of hours, not significant to me but I'm sure during times like this, it would have caused a lot of inconveniences.

The best part of Typhoon Neoguri was the rain it brought!! Believe me when I say, our windows have never been cleaner!! :) We didn't bother to clean the outside of the wndows, and it was getting a little 'disgusting' and I was about to clean it once I have the weekend off... but now... looks like I don't have to for the next few months :P

And since it was such a clear day on Sunday, I, of course wouldn't let go of this opportunity to go out and take some photos!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home