Friday, January 18, 2008

(Quite possibly) My last dive in the Maldives...

Went for a 2 tank dive this morning... stunning views of the overhang corals, manta rays, eagle eays, turtles, the schools of tuna, trigger fish, napoleon, reef sharks, nemo, lion fish.... each dive is always different, and there is always something new to discover even though it's the same dive site.

Still amazed at the clarity of the water and the abundance of marine life in the Maldives. I guess this will be the thing that I will miss the most once I move to Macau. Nothing beats waking up to a beautiful sunrise, inhaling the the fresh air and looking out at the usual stunning sunset. It is something that I experience every single day and sort of get used to. Now that it's time to leave this paradise, I kinda feel that I did not make the most out of it.... oh well... just one of those things.

6 more days before my departure, I'm all packed and ready to go. Just waiting for my successor to arrive and hand everything over to him on a silver platter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home