Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

A big welcome into 2008 as I prepare for my move to the exciting Asia's Las Vegas - Macau. I'm really excited about moving to Macau, after having spent 4 years on a little isalnd, it is really time to move on. And also it is really a start of my married life, as now it's two persons living under the same household, on the same bed, sharing the same bathroom etc.... Can't have bad habits kicking in and annoying the better half :)

As one grows older, he realises New Year Resolutions usually only lasted for the first 3 weeks and then it dies off... :P So, no New Year resolutions for 2008, just the usual stuff, be a good husband, be a good son (and son-in-law), be a good boss, be a good employee, enjoy my photography, enjoy love, enjoy life, earn lots of money, strike TOTO... :)



H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home