Thursday, November 10, 2005

Knock, knock, knock!!!

Finally renovation to my office is starting!! I'm excited because I'm planning the space for my office and also the staff's seating arrangements and computers, printers etc... My current office is still in a bad state after the Tsunami and this renovation gave me an opportunity to clean up the entire office and really throw away files and paperwork that were 'don't know how many thousand years ago!!'

Prior to today, the entire team has been shifted to the resort shop to continue operations. The boys spent the entire day moving tables, files, cabinets etc into the temporary workspace at the resort shop. While we settled comfortably at the temporary place, all our eyes are on the progress of the renovation of the new office. And I... ahem... will have a office by myself and I've already planned what to do with it :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home