Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bali, here I come!!

I can't believe this, again at short notice, I'm being whizzed to another property to work. This time to the beautiful island of Bali. Bali? Yes, Four Seasons Bali. Another island. They needed help, and in the midst of my budget preparation, new major hotel software installation, construction, office renovation, I had to go there for a month to assist. Well, what to do, we're a team player so we should all play our part to ensure that things goes smoothly.

Anyway, I had long wanted to visit FS Bali, and now the window of opportunity opens again. The only gripe is that I was supposed to fly back to SG with Cheryl, looks lke plans have to change now :( So sad, never get to spend time together in Singapore even though we're both Singaporeans...

Well, that's life... So I'll be packing and flying again... this time closer to home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home