Friday, June 03, 2005

Car accident

Haizzz... suay man, on my way to Kuah, I got involved in an accident. :(

There was a road block and I slowed down as I approached the road block. Then from behind, I heard the sounds of screeching brakes, I looked at the rear view mirror and next thing I know, a taxi kissed my behind! Not my behind lah, my car's bumper! Aiyo, right in front of the police somemore! I was alright but the bumper almost gone liao, the taxi was in a worser condition, the front part gone and the radiator and engine were hit bad. Well, being cool as I always am, I steer the car tothe side of the road, got out and asked if the taxi-driver was alright. Next thing I call the car rental owner and he was here to resolve things...

The funny thing was, although it was just a minor accident (at least to me, it was minor), people from around the kampung was out in a flash to look see look see... Even cars that pass by, stopped and got out of the car to kay-poh also :) The best part was an old lady stopped and came to look at the car and me, mumbled a few words and left! Later I learned that she stopped because her grandson was also driving the same car as me, so she thought it was her grandson that got into the accident :)

Haizz... just a few days ago, car breakdown on the mountain top, now car got involved in accident, I think nowadys very suay, must buy flowers to bath liao :P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey, how have you been? i rem e last time u said you were transferred to langkawi rite? how`s life now? or work? or love life? hee well, i am fine here. quite fulfilling, busy studying, trying to improve my japanese, my part-time job, trying to find a permanent job here too..well, want to experience more new things..anyway, think u are great too! ganbatte ne!

13:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyway i am cuixian..hehe

13:18  
Blogger The Bounty Hunter said...

Hello Cuixian,

I'm well and good, still alive and kicking but extremely busy though...

Nice to hear from you :) I'm sure you must be having fun with your studies and life in Japan. :)

Take good care.

08:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home