Monday, June 27, 2005

Another busy week....

Just had another busy week... with Home Office audit and etc etc... Had a nice chat with the VP of Finance and he shed some light on my future developments and the plans the company have for me... that is of course provided I do not screw up big time along the way. Nice to know that the company is taking care of the staff and my name is on the list of something nice in time to come :) Well, it was a busy week but it was worth the effort and I also managed to go trekking and took some nice shots of a water fall :)

Also attended Pat's son birthday at Mcdonald's. Yes, there is this one and only Mcdonald's in Langkawi. Serve almost exactly the same menu as what we have in Singapore including the chicken wrap (aka McArabia in Riyadh :P) Suppose to go back to Singapore with Cheryl this weekend but too bad my boss here already booked her air ticket back home to KL, so LL, have to stay on the island and watch Star Wars III for the forth time.. kekeke...

It'll be a busy month in July as we prepare for the all important internal audit and the coming budget process which will start in Aug...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home