Monday, March 14, 2005

Pasar Malam

means 'Night Market' in Melayu. When I was a little boy, still cute cute that time, I've always liked to go to the Pasar Malam in the neighbourhood. I'm always able to find something that I like to eat or something that I can play. Pasar Malam are in abundance in Langkawi, almost evey other day, there'll be some place in the kampung or town area having one. And the night market here always promises lots of food and lots of bargains. And they're really cheap cheap... and I've been eating all the kueh kueh and have been eating satay almost every night!! Kekekeke.... even the tau huey also sedap sia, better than the one at Rochor road and Geylang lorong 8....





And for those interested, the pics of the beautiful Four Seasons Resort Langkawi is uploaded in the webshots gallery...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home