Thursday, March 31, 2005

One month already...

Woah!! Long time never update blog liao... that's how busy I am lor.. :( Unlike Riyadh where after work simply got nothing to do, but here I work so hard... Hehehe.. everywhere I go, I also work so hard one lah... :P Langkawi is a nice place, still relatively untouch and retains lots of natural beauty. It's still very kampung kampung but yet we can still get what we want most of the time. Not sure how long I'll be here, but I'm sure I'll be spending some good time roaming around and visiting the neighbouring islands and of course sneak a trip to Thailand once in a while.... :)

The nearest Thai border town-Satun is just a 45 min ferry ride away, and Hatyai is just another 2 hours by van, so it'll be interesting to visit the Thai border during the weekends. Work here is tough actually, but it's okay lah, keeps me busy. But I still like Maldives, itching to dive again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home