Thursday, March 03, 2005

Off I go....

Confirmed and stamped [APPROVED]. Flying out to Langkawi this weekend!! Just when I was beginning to be comfortable with this place, I'm zip to another location liao... Hahaha... this time die! Practically living off my suitcase since the Tsunami incident and when I was back in Singapore preparing for Riyadh, I packed in mainly 'winter clothings' in anticipation for the chilly Arabian nights, now I'm off to a sunny country. No suitable clothes to wear... siao liao :(

Luckily it's still quite a self sufficient island, I should be able to get T-shirts, shorts etc. The only thing missing are my diving barang barang - mask, snorkels etc and also my camera tripod, lens etc... Hmmm.. maybe I'll try to sneak home during one of the weekend to grab these stuff :) Anyway, it's now nearer to home, so perhaps weekends can sneak back home to pak tor also... hehe :P

Langkawi - here I come :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home