Monday, March 07, 2005

My home for the next few months

Arrived in Langkawi on Sunday noon, and first thing was to whizzed off to the 天天来 coffe shop to eat the famous CKT (char kway teow)..... wah, the taste of CKT- heaven ah! :)

Checked in and before I mess up the room, quickly took some pictures of the room I'll be staying for the next 6-8 months. This is the view I have from my room, overlooking the beach and the sea, and the sun is setting just in front of me... but today was a little hazy, so the pics do not turn out as I would like them to... but I've got the next few months to get some good shots.



They say you measure how good a resort is by looking at the bathroom and well, take a look at my bathroom:



This is the 鸳鸯戏水 dug-in tub in the bathroom complete with aromatic incense and all kinds of romantic stuff... but now no 鸳鸯, only water buffalo :P



And the view from the 鸳鸯戏水 tub,



Nice right? The problem I have is the sliding glass doors, I have to remember to close the curtains before I go for shower, otherwise, will be free show for all cos I always come out from the shower in my birthday suit :P

The photos only tells very little of the resort, come see it with your eyes and you'll fall in love with the place... I did :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home