Saturday, February 05, 2005

Room Service

Room Service (RS) : Good Evening Mr. Lee, Room Service, can I have your order for this evening please?
Me : Yes, what's your soup of the day?
RS : It's cream of vegetables, sir.
Me : No, I do not want that, can I have the cream of mushroom and chicken.
RS : Certainly. What else would you like to have, Mr Lee?
Me : I would like to have the mixed grill with cinnamon rice, please.
RS : Certainly Mr. Lee. How about a dessert to go along?
Me : What would you recommend?
RS : How about having the oriental cheesecake, it will go well with the mixed grill.
Me : Sounds good, I'll take that. And can I have Earl Grey Tea please.
RS : Certainly. Allow me to repeat your order sir. Your order is cream of mushroom with chicken, followed by mixed grill with cinnamon rice, and your dessert is the oriental cheesecake along with Earl Grey Tea.
Me : Yes, that's right.
RS : Mr. Lee, your order will take approximately half an hour. Thank you for calling Room Service, we hope you will enjoy your dinner.
Me : I hope so too. Thank you.
RS : Thank you, Mr. Lee.

Half an hour later... 'knock, knock'... dinner is served...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home