Sunday, February 06, 2005

Riyadh - Day 5

Working day for me today, managed to accomplished a few tasks today and they were amazed at the speed I do my work... Hahaha.. of course lah, I'm super efficient one leh... But seriously, cos I'm here to help and most of my work are task-oriented and not too difficult, so I am able to finish them on time, not really a big achievement actually :P

Finished work on the dot at 6 pm and was taking my time to walk around the hotel, galek galek to the cafeteria for some coffee when suddenly it struck me that it's Saturday and it's Premiership day!! And the Man U game starts at 6 pm local time.... so quickly finish my coffee and fly to my room, switched to the sports channel and glued my eyes to the TV, and it was only until half time that I remembered that I haven't remove my shoes... hehehe.. paiseh paiseh... In the end, Man U won the game by 2 goals to nil against Birmingham...

Lazy to go out, so ordered room service again... Wanna guess what I have? Thai Green Chicken Curry... Yummy!


And watching 'Panic Room' while having dinner... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home