Saturday, February 26, 2005

It's raining!!

Yes, it's raining here in the desert. I woke up this morning and realised that the sky was dark and gloomy, and it is raining rather heavily. Flashes of lightning were seen. The rain lasted for a while, and after the rain, I could see that the city was cleared... no more dusty and fuzzy and I could see very very far away....

The day was spent idling in the room, reading, and then later went to the gym for a dip in the hot pool, steam, sauna and then when the evening came when the shops are finally opened, I went to Starbucks to have Arabic Coffee (not bad, though a little sour) and sit there to read til 10pm... and in between, I did some girl-watching, discreetly of course!! :P

You know what, if I ever want to start a business in Riyadh, I think the best business is cosmetics especially those for the eyes :) Why? Reasons is obvious, cos the only parts they're allowed to expose in public are their eyes, and so far I've noticed they placed a lot of emphasis on make-up for their eyes. And most of them, their eyes are big, round and beautiful, hmmm...

Anyway, out of some inspiration, I decided to start a new blog on photography... the link is at the side bar. It will showcase some of my 'can show people' work and also, will in future be a place for me to post and update my travel photos... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home