Thursday, February 17, 2005

Found the love of my life (the other one)

For many years, I've been searching for the one...

The one who will go through thick and thin, ups and downs with me.

The one who have such a sexy body I can't keep my hands off her.

The one who can keep me company through those lonely nights.

The one who I find so irresistable and so charmingly beautiful.

The one who will see the world with me and capture its beauty in the most vivid colours.

The one who will help me tell the stories of my life.

The one who I will have lots of offsprings with.

The one who I will always be there for.

The one who I will love and protect.

And finally I found the one, the love of my life and I'm now happily married.....

.... to my Fuji S602Z and the wonderful world of photography :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home