Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Waiting...

Haizzz... so sian, flight kena delayed and I'll only be arriving on Friday evening, one day lesser to spend in motherland. This time I've laid out an eating itinery for myself and make sure I miss no local food. :)

As I was writing this, the Maldivian radio station was playing the indian version of 'Five Hundred Miles'... hmmm... quite nice actually :) The rhythm and the words (although I don't understand the words) were extremely soothing for a lovely evening.

If you miss the train I'm on,
You will know that I am gone,
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles.
A hundred miles, a hundred miles,
A hundred miles, a hundred miles,
You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles.


Still have to wait til Friday to take off.... waiting patiently....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home