Friday, January 14, 2005

No Asia vs Europe Final

Unfortunately, the Asia vs Europe pool match didn't take place, most of us were busy with making travel plans, packing and some will be leaving as early as tomorrow! So it's more like a time of farewell and catching up before we meet up again in 6 months' time.

For me, it's confirmed that I'll be deployed for a temporary assignment in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I'll be in Riyadh for the next few months but I'll be back in Singapore to settle the administrative issues before taking off to Riyadh to take up my temporary appointment from the 1st of Feb.

Another opportunity for me to see a different culture in another muslim country which is even stricter in it's laws :( No woman, no cry... hahaha.... I need some serious TLC man!! Deprived ah.. :P

Anyway, let's see how things go, been doing my own 'research' on the internet about Riyadh, generally okay place, besides the occassional car bombs and shootouts, it's a relatively safe country. People there are generally rich and maybe I got a chance to become the son-in-law of some oil tycoon... :P Kidding la... but it'll be interesting to see the place. I'm actually now looking forward to go to Riyadh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home