Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Asia vs. Europe II

This evening the chefs have a good player with them, and we were without 2 of our good players, so they won, and now it's Asia 1 Europe 1... Final is tomorrow :)

Things are beginning to go back to normal now, we already had fresh water running and the food supplies are coming in at a steady rate. My house on the neighbouring island has already been cleaned up and should be ready in a few days time. Besides doing donation trips to the neighbouring islands, I also went diving this morning (Oops, don't let my my mum know hor...) Life under the sea is also going back to normal, the water and the current still seems a bit funny but generally visibility is good and according to the Marine Biologist, it will take some time for the corals and life in the reef to get back in shape. The corals were badly damaged and some were hit hard by rocks during the Tsunami. The one in our house reef was turned upside-down.... :(

And I've got news that I'll be going to the desert soon, so will be waiting eagerly for more info before I 'announce' my next location...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home