Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Water proofing

This afternoon, I witness another guy fell into the water while trying to get onto the whaler. Don't know how he lost his balance also... haizzz... These kind of thing happens once in a while, and I was 'fortunate' enough to witness it twice. Well, had a good laugh but then again I thought that perhaps one day it will happen to me... Oopsss!! My mother say - cannot laugh at people, otherwise the same thing will happen to you. Kekeke... so I decided to get myself a water-proof bag - To keep my wallet and electronic stuff (handphone, pocket pc) in it whenever I take the whaler, so that in the unfortunate event that I fall into the water, at least these things are protected and kept dry :)

This will be my Christmas present this year :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home