Sunday, December 12, 2004

A Strange Dream

Had a very strange dream last night... I was wandering somewhere in the wild, and I came across a nice hut by a waterfall. And in front of that house was a woman, long hair, wearing white, smiling and waving happily at me (can't remember the face though). I waved back and walked towards her.... Later I found myself sitting beside her watching sunset by the waterfall, next thing I know, I woke up... it's not a bad dream or nightmare lah, if it was, that woman in white would turn into some creature and coming after me liao.... It's a happy dream and was kinda nice actually... but frankly I was a little 'disturbed' by the dream cos although it was nice but to me, it was also kinda wierd and very strange... It had such an impact that I decided to do a search on the internet about it... This is what I get...

Waterfall
A major emotional release.
If you’re at the base of the waterfall, it may indicate feeling emotionally overwhelmed. (???)

Woman
Symbolic of the feminine side or yin energy in both men and women

Sunset
Closure, completion, winding down
Old age, senior years, sunset years (Huh? Am I dying soon?)

Hut
A house usually symbolizes the physical body
Your personal mirror, reflecting your perception of your world back to you - see if the state of the house resembles you or the way in which you manage your affairs
Being accommodating

Simi lai eh? 什么东东嘛!! Don't understand the whole thing at all... :(

Anyway, I always believe that dreams are the processes of the unconscious mind... Chinese say 日有所思,夜有所梦。 I guess there must be something in that dream that created the impact but I do not know what it is... Perhaps as time passes, I will know the real meaning of what the dream is about... or maybe it's only just a dream...

But now the most important thing is to get back to work... hehehe... snake the whole morning liao.... better get some real work done :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home