Sunday, December 05, 2004

Star Wars - Episode III

Stole some office time to log on to the Net to watch the trailer for Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. One word - Awesome. Got to see the wrath of Anakin, and his tragedic transformation towards the dark side and becoming Darth Vader. Woah!! And of course my favourite - the beautiful Padme Amidala (Natalie Portman). I practically watched Natalie Portman grew up... hehehe.. from her first movie 'The Professional' (one of my fav. movie starring another two of my fav. actors - Jean Reno and Gary Oldman) when she was only a 13 years old little girl. When Episode One was filmed, she's only 18 and now Episode III, she's already a mature 24 years old woman - ripe and beautiful... kekeke... No wonder people say 女大十八变 :)

Anyway, episode III is scheduled to be released on 19th May 2005, hopefully I can be at a place where they are screening the movie... or I can timed myself to be back home to watch the movie.... waited 3 years for this movie liao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home