Sunday, December 19, 2004

Movie time! Where's my popcorn?

Liked the story below? I watched a Korean MTV and tried my best to write the story. I fail composition during school days, so my story is not very good. The MTV is more touching than what I have written...

Why am I so free today? Off day lor... spent the whole morning cleaning my room and changing the bedsheets etc... Then went for a night dive and now come back to the office to write nonsense again :P

Confirm my 偶像 coming to stay during the Christmas period. Yeah! Time to pose as a room service boy liao... Hahaha...

Heard Stephen Chow has a new movie - Kung Fu Hustle? Always enjoys his stupid movies :) the last one was two years ago liao - Shaolin Soccer. Damn hilarious!! Anyone kind enough to send me the VCD of his new movie? Pirated one also can... ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home