Friday, December 24, 2004

Moody....

My turn for sunrise kayak again this morning, nothing exciting to write about, just a simple uneventful morning. :)

A little moody today, don't know why also. Don't really have the mood to work and don't feel like talking to anybody today... Something doesn't seem right but I don't know what it is... :( So this evening, after a late dinner, I took a stroll along the beach, sat down, count stars and listen to the waves, this always calms me down :) Felt a lot better, so come back to the office write nonsense again... :P

I was going through all my old emails the other day, and I realise over the years, I've accumulated so many inspirational stories in the emails. I intend to either start a new blog posting these stories or perhaps create a web site to post these stories so that everyone can have access to them anytime, anywhere... Hmmmm... sounds like a good idea... Guess I'll start work on this soon. It'll be a personal project for 2005 - maintaining my own website of inspirational stories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home