Sunday, December 19, 2004

The best night dive ever...

Went for a night dive this evening and it was the best night dive I had so far!!! :) I like night dives cos it gives you the feeling that you're really deep in the waters and the complete darkness gives a mysterious feel to the dive. And during night dives, your view is only restricted to where your torch shines, so you're more focus on what you're looking at.

Why is this my best night dive? Cos I saw all the corals in their full blown beauty, the corals were all open tonight and the colours were so rich and beautiful, I was at the same dive site before but in the day it was very different, under natural light, the corals loses its colourful glory and fades away, but tonight they were absolutely beautiful. Even my dive master buddy also said this was the best night dive he had so far. Besides the corals, we also managed to catch glimpses of an octopus, triggerfish and some reef sharks, but they were too fast for us and disappear quickly into the darkness... And by the way, I'm already an advance Nitrox diver.... ;P My next course - Rescue Diver :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home