Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Still down . . .

Haizz... very poor thing leh, still down with flu and not feeling 100% and yet it's month end and got tons to do... No choice lor, what to do - just endure and excel!! :(

End of my 8th month here and the year is coming to an end... Time really flies, and each year seems to zoom past just like that, scary! But I would say that on the whole, 2004 has been a good year for me. :) Got my long awaited promotion, and had come to work in a place where there is always sun, sand and the sea... what more can I ask for? Perhaps if I could be a little closer to my family, that would be ideal, but then again, life is always like that. You win some, you lose some. It depends on what you value the most at a certain point in time and what you want in the long run...

As 2004 is coming to an end, I'll be taking stock and reflecting on the happenings and at the same time, I'm looking forward to a more challenging and rewarding 2005... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home