Friday, November 05, 2004

The Count Down

Just came back from the bar after a nice chat with my colleagues and played a few rounds of pool. We got a new dive instructor and guess where he came from? Mauritius!! Wow, it's a country on one of my 'die die must visit' list!! Will try to get more info from him about his home country and probably I'll visit Mauritius someday when I'm still in this part of the world :) Lots of places I want to go, already plan out my itinery for next year and the year after, on where I want to go and where I can stay, just hope that the plans can become a reality.

Don't know why, the thought of being able to go home soon kinda makes me wanna finish my work even faster :) 12 midnight here, but I don't feel tired or sleepy at all, just wanted to quickly finish the month-end closing and enjoy the rest of next week counting down :)

Okay, enough nonsense, back to work!! Target to finish at 2am, sleep and be ready for another war tomorrow.

Have a good weekend ahead!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home