Monday, November 22, 2004

Back to paradise

I'm back to paradise... for work. Just touch down two hours ago and the workaholic in me immediately directed me to sit at the office to clear emails. Just finished replying to some 20 over emails and still feeling fresh, so decided to write some nonsense.. :P

It was a good trip home, basically do nothing but just 'nua' at home most of the time... Rested quite a bit and had kinda regain some strength and energy to go on for another few months. Almost tasted all my favourite food, the ones that I missed were the beef hor fun at Geylang, Tau Huay at Geylang, Chong Pang Nasi Lemak and most important - Katong Laksa!!! How could I miss that!!?? Haizz... bo bian, anybody want to DHL one packet over to me... :P

Before I left the house in the evening, my mum specifically 'ordered' that I MUST come back for reunion dinner next year. A little bit difficult cos during that time is a busy period for me, but I guess I'll work things out somehow. Haven't seen my mum for 4 months and realised she's aged a lot. I seldom look at my parents so closely, and when I do this time round, I realise that age is catching up with both of them, lines are showing and the hair is greying. Perhaps I have not been a filial enough son for them although they have always been supportive. I know they wanted me to be by their side all the time especially after my sis got married but I chose to work in another place. :( I know they are not too keen about me working overseas but I told them I have to go :( I know they wanted very much for me to settle down but yet I chose to ignore their wishes. :( Haizz... bad boy? I don't know, all I know is I will promise to do whatever I can to ensure that they will be happy always. I got an email once which tells the meaning of 'family':

Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You

Sounds logical? :)

妈妈,我一定回来吃团圆饭。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home