Thursday, October 21, 2004

If . . .

If a picture paints a thousand words,
Then why can't I paint you?
The words will never show the you I've come to know.
If a face could launch a thousand ships,
Then where am I to go?
There's no one home but you,
You're all that's left me too.
And when my love for life is running dry,
You come and pour yourself on me.

If a man could be two places at one time,
I'd be with you.
Tomorrow and today, beside you all the way.
If the world should stop revolving spinning slowly down to die,
I'd spend the end with you.
And when the world was through,
Then one by one the stars would all go out,
Then you and I would simply fly away

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many things in life remain elusive, and we go about each day in search of what really matters to us, what really means to us, who really means to us..to those we've loved and love still, I'll be here..

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the future is unclear,
I will be here.

As sure as seasons are made for change,
Our lifetimes are made for years,
So I will be here.

I will be here, and you can cry on my shoulder;
When the mirror tells us we're older, I will hold you.
And I will be here to watch you grow in beauty,
And tell you all the things you are to me;
I will be here.

I will be true to the promise I have made,
To you and to the One who gave you to me

11:08  
Blogger The Bounty Hunter said...

Thanks for the comments, lyrics of a song? :)

Nice, can copy and use next time :P

12:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home