Thursday, October 28, 2004

Honey, I shrunk the kids!

Had to go to Male to visit the people at the bank, went home to change and guess what shocked me when I slipped into my jeans? My jeans had 'expanded', I can literally put a chicken inside!! No joke!! And I have to bring down two belt holes!! Koazz!! Have to change my wardrobe liao... :P

After the meetings, my boss and I went to the airport hotel to break our fast. I had chicken rice and laksa, the chicken rice was okay, but the laksa is nowhere near my favourite at Katong. :) Yum yum... drooling already... Oh, also dining at the airport hotel were the flight crew from SQ, got one quite pretty one even smiled at me leh... hehehe... just being cheeky lah, long time no see Singapore girl liao... :P

Haizz... can't wait to get home and eat Laksa at Katong!! Gonna eat for revenge!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home