Thursday, October 14, 2004

Fasting - Day 1

Finished my quarterly reporting pack, completed budget package, done with inventory count... what a day! And to top that, I've not taken any food nor water for the day! Really becoming Superman liao... First day of fasting, actually quite shiong ah... I woke up at 7am in the morning and quickly made my way to the Cafe for breakfast, cos that meal is going to last me the whole day. Actually I am able to tahan the hunger pains and not taking any food the whole day but it is the lack of water that is the killer. Imagine at this hot place and you don't drink a drop of water the whole day... it's really a torture, my lips are really dry and beginning to crack liao... :( Reminds me of my jungle training days in Brunei... but Brunei wasn't so bad, at least there is the occassional stream water to drink, now there is water in the fridge but cannot drink. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home