Sunday, October 24, 2004

Dejavu . . .

Ever had cases of dejavu where you feel that you've been to a certain place or doing a certain thing? Well, I had two in the last 24 hours... The first was last night when after I came out from showers and switched on my laptop and there and then I felt the scene was so familiar. As if I've dreamt about it or perhaps I was here in another dimension :o

The second was this morning, went diving and on the way back, we had a school of dolphins (at least 50!) swimming and flipping alongside our dhoni. Not the first time I see dolphins here but at a certain point when I was looking at them, I had the feeling of dejavu again :o



It's funny how these feelings came about, I've always wondered about life after death, things happening in another dimensions, the reality of dreams and the power of people to predict the future. I guess most of us have that power to do so, just that we do not know how... :)

The world we live in has got so much secrets and mysteries for us to uncover and discover...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home