Friday, October 01, 2004

Bad (hair) day!

Damn!! Have a really bad day today!! Firstly, the banks here are so slow and the salaries of the staff did not get transferred on time even though I've submitted to the banks long before the deadline, now the whole island put the blame on me... What the f ***!! Although it's finally resolved but in the eyes of the staff and the GM, and my boss, I didn't do a good job.... Haizzz... so sad :( But that's life lah, you do ten good things, nobody remembers, one bad deed and you're condemned... sad :( (Afternote - 3rd Oct: I was told this is not the first time, so I felt a little better... ) Second thing - I've never got so pissed with anybody before, but there is this Italian 'ang moh' that really got me to my boiling point!! Maybe because I rarely gets angry, that's why I do not know how to show my anger.... don't know also but at that time, I kept my cool and did not flare up, but my mood's been really fiery today. Even the chio Japanese GRO also ask me, "Kok Whee-san, you not good mood today? Never smile, kei-o-tsu-ke-te neh."

Don't know why also, maybe I got so pissed and decided to take it out on my hair!! Went to the barber and told him no. 2 all around! No. 2 is the razor measurement, the smaller the no., the shorter the hair, 1 is the smallest no. So now my hair is even shorter than when I was enlisted into the army.... back to the days of 'cao recruit'. Actually I look more like a shaolin monk now... almost bald!! 善哉,善哉 。。。

I've taken a picture of myself and hide it somewhere in webshots.... of course must take picture lah, first time almost bald leh, feels very funny.... anyway, those interested can take a look. But hold on to your seat, don't fall off laughing!!

Let's hope I'll have a better tomorrow :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home