Monday, September 13, 2004

Off day finally . . .

Today is my off day, my boss is finally back to work yesterday and after briefing him about the progress and happenings during his absence, I immediately appeal for an off day.... and he agreed.... yeah!! So woke up at almost 11 am this morning, first time in the past weeks that I slept for more than 8 hours! As the breakfast hours is over, I called my personal chef (ahem!) if there is anything to eat.... he said he will make something for me..... Fifteen minutes later, I'm already at the kitchen swallowing 2 bowls of wanton noodle soup!! Wa heaven! So long never eat noodles and it taste so GOOD!!

After that, nothing to do, don't feel like going into the waters, so decided to clean the house. Change bedsheet and pillow case (I think one month never change liao!), sweep and mop the floor, clean the ceiling fan and aircon grills, send in my laundry, scrub the bathroom and toilet bowl, clean the mirror etc etc... After one and
half hours of hard work, my room is neat and tidy again with new bedsheets and pillow cases.... the air feels fresher, the toilet also looks clean and smell nice.... Haizzz... how I wish my mother was here :P

Then came back to the office to reply emails and see how things are going.... A slow and lazy Sunday, not much happening in the office.... Still thinking of what to do in the evening but for now, I'll just go back home and have a 'nap'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home