Thursday, September 23, 2004

Next R & R in November . . .

Finally confirmed that due to the tight budget preparation and month-end schedule, it is decided that I only take my R&R in November... So disappointed :( Cos I've already made plans to stay a few days in Chiang Mai before returning to Singapore, ticket also reserved liao, but now have to cancel travel plans. I was told that Chiang Mai, Bangkok and Bali are not open to staff booking in November, lagi sian :( So maybe I'll just stay in Singapore when I return in November...

Anyway, it's okay lah.. HP and her hubby is coming in Oct, so I've asked them to get me some stuff which I needed...

I'll be joining the locals for the month of Ramadan (fasting month) which last from Oct 15 to Nov 14, so maybe you'll see me getting 'slimmer' :P The Expat Managers are 'encouraged' to fast with the locals... well, there is a choice but I still chose to go through the process cos I feel it will foster a better working relationship with them, and at the same time, understands how it is like going through the month without eating and drinking during the day... can be quite a challenge, hope I can be disciplined enough to go through it :)

Chinese say 入乡随俗 。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home