Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Name my star...

For those who know how to identify the North Star, have you ever noticed that at the South-East side of the North Star, there is a row 3 stars that are evenly spaced out? Just not very far from the arrow of the North Star, I've seen them very regularly on nights where the sky is clear. I'm not sure if they've been named, but I'm going to name them myself :) Hehehe... next time can tell my children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, great-great-grandchildren that there're stars named after me :P

As I'm not so creative, anybody out there have got any good suggestions? Was thinking of calling them the 3 musketeers (so boring, right?) or KW's stars (yucks!) or triple X (huh?) or Tri-Star (make movie meh?) or 3M (free advertisment ah?) or the 3 little pigs (pigs in the sky?) or romance of the 3 kingdoms (siao!) or... haizzz.... see, that's how creative I am :P

Give me 3 (why 3 again?) days, I'll come up with a name for my 3 little stars.... maybe I just call them Tom, Dick and Harry.... or maybe give them chinese names... 张无忌,令狐冲 and 杨过 or maybe 萧峰,段誉 and 虚竹 or even 关羽,刘备 and 张飞。。。 hahaha... think I siao siao again. Okay, give me 3 days... ahhhh, why 3 again? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home